Perfect audio on stages.
Maximum mobility in open-air concerts.
First choice for all musicians and singers.
Our wireless microphone is adopting UHF (620-680 MHz), DPLL multi channels synthetic technology, digital auto identification technology, and lead TONE technology. It provides 200 channels every 250 KHz within 25MHz frequency bandwidth so it can avoid interference easily.
This new model is equipped with touch screen display and finger movements function for easy access and operation in the dark environment such as karaoke bars or music concerts.
- Frequency Range: 620-680 Mhz
- Modulation Mode: Wide Band FM
- Adjustable Range: 50 MHz
- Channel Quantity: 100 or 200 channels
- Frequency Interval: 250 KHz
- Frequency Stability: within ± 0.005%
- Dynamic Range: 100bD
- Largest Frequency Deviation: ±45KHz
- Frequency Response: 80 Hz – 18KHz(±3dB)
- Intergrated S/N ratio: >105dB
- Intergrated Distortion: =0.5%
- Operating temperature: -10° C ~+40°C
- Receiver Mode: double- conversion superheterodyne
- Intermediate Frequency: the 1st: 110 MHz, the 2nd 10.7MHz
- Wireless Interface: BNC/50w Ω
- Sensitivity: 12dbu V
- Sensitivity adjustable range: 12-32 dBuV
- Spurious Signals: >75dB
- Max Output intensity: +10dBV
- Antenna Mode: Waist pack transmitter adopts ¼ wave chip antenna; Handheld microphone adopts built-in helical antenna
- Output power: High 30mW, low 3mW
- Spurious Signals:-60dB
- Power Supply: AA battery
- Working hours: less than 10 hours(30Mw), less than 15 hours (3Mw)
- Wireless Handheld x 2
- Receiver x 1
- Antenna x2
- Adapter x 1
- Audio connecting cable x1
- Transmitter battery x2